Friday, February 13, 2015

Farmhouse Chic Inspiration - 18 Projects & Ideas!

I recently joined the Hometalk community!  I wish I had joined much sooner because it is awesome!  It's sort of like Pinterest in that you can create boards, but the projects and ideas are all from the Hometalk community!  Anyone can join and upload their projects and ideas, you don't have to have a blog.  It's also great because you can join in on various discussions and chat with others that have the same interests as you!  I've already made several new friends just in the two weeks I've been there!  You can check out my profile here.

The lovely folks at Hometalk asked if I would like to put together a Farmhouse Chic inspiration board, and I couldn't be more excited since I love this kind of decor!  I had so much fun browsing all the projects and ideas on the site and honestly I could have clipped many more to my board and I probably will soon!  Click the photo below to see all the beautiful inspiration I've put together on this board!


I'm inspired everyday by so many talented people!  I hope you enjoy browsing through all the posts and I hope you join in on the Hometalk fun too!

Have a BLESSED day!

You can also find me on Instagram & Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment