Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Office Update & DIY Magazine File Boxes


This morning I spent a little time working on our home office.  I styled the bookcases using items I already had, and added some much needed storage and organization to the space.


I found these cardboard magazine file boxes at Target in the dollar aisle a while back.


I gave them a couple of coats of chalkboard paint, and then attached these cute tags on each one.


Now these functional magazine file boxes tie in with the room much better.  I don't think I'll ever get tired of projects that involve chalkboard paint!




More to come!
Have a BLESSED day,
Let's be friends!
Follow me on Instagram & Pinterest!

Sharing here,

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea, Leah! I've been trying to think of a way to wrangle old editions of magazines... might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete