Sunday, July 14, 2013

DIY kid's chalkboard table

We were recently given this darling little table. It has a beautiful shape and I just knew it would make a great new addition to our living room. After spray painting it a pretty soft aqua blue (paint purchased from Walmart), I placed it in it's new home.

 I couldn't get it to look quite right in the space the way I had hoped, so I decided to put it in the kid's playroom instead.


The playroom is located in what once was our dining room. It's still a work in progress. I will share those details in another post!

Anyways, back to the little table. I painted the top with three coats of chalkboard paint and then we were left with a great table for which the kids can draw and create!






Have a BLESSED day!
Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment